A tweet posted on Twitter by SCMP News shows a couple walking down the street, with one carrying a bag by their side, and the same bag suddenly catches fire. That person also quickly removes the bag on fire, but still he comes in the grip of a little fire. A slight burn mark is also visible on his hand in the video.
This is the shocking moment a phone catches fire inside a man’s bag in China. pic.twitter.com/4C5zz8Ov6t
— SCMP News (@SCMPNews) April 20, 2021
According to the person the phone was from Samsung which he bought in 2016, and never replaced the battery of the phone. According to him, when the phone caught fire, the phone was not charging. A burnt phone is also being shown at the end of the video. But it is not confirmed from the phone shown in the video that it was from Samsung company itself.
Many users on Twitter have reacted to this, according to one user, the phone’s battery may have been full, due to which it caught fire. At the same time, many users have expressed apprehensions that its back panel may not have been properly closed, due to which it may have caught fire due to contact with other objects kept in the bag.
According to another user named Jackie Lan (@jackielan2000), the phone was 5 years old, which may have caused the phone to catch fire due to battery bloating. According to the user, the battery of his ZTE BA910 phone had swelled after 2 years, which he had bought in 2017.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.