New Delhi. There is good news for students doing self study along with online or offline studies. To find a solution to any difficulty that may come during school studies, entrance examinations or preparation for the biggest competitive examinations, students will no longer have to wait for teachers to be available or schools-colleges to open, but they will be able to sit at home. You will get the solution of your problems from the well-known experts of
The country’s National Digital Library of India, which is providing the complete syllabus and course of online education of all classes, is now going to start a new facility. The benefit of which will be available to all the students using the digital library. NDLI is going to start the Ask the Question facility soon. In this, students will have to ask any difficult question of theirs. To which the experts will answer through audio or video on the platform of NDLI.
Regarding this new preparation of NDLI, Professor of IIT Kharagpur and Principal Investigator of National Digital Library, PP Chakraborty told News18 Hindi that this answer will not be available only on the platform of the library but it will be given to the student personally. will also be delivered. After this, any student from whose side such question will come, immediately this answer available in video or audio form will be sent through email or WhatsApp.
Pro. Chakraborty says that any student can ask any number of questions. Efforts will be made to provide answers to all the questions. For this, a group named Philo is working in collaboration with NDL, which is sending audio and video to NDLI on various questions of experts.
Earlier, the Digital Library has prepared a Question-Solution Bank for the preparation of national level examinations. In this, questions coming in entrance examinations like NEET, JRF as well as their answers are being made available to the students.
currently in the library 17 State board syllabus is available
In this library, the syllabus of 17 state boards including CBSE, Haryana, UP, Kerala, MP is available online. At the same time, the remaining states have been asked to upload the syllabus of their board on it. Even the books related to syllabus which students are not getting in the market are available here in the library and students can access it with a single click.
More than two lakh documents are being used daily from the library
Professor Chakraborty says that more than two lakh documents are being used daily from this library. So far 60 lakh children have registered in NDL. While about 32 lakh students are active on it. While talking about the material, at present more than seven crore documents, books, audios, videos are available on this platform. Out of which 70 percent of the material is completely free and can be used only after registration, while the remaining 30 percent is available on subscription although it is also free.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.