Many people transferred money
Jitesh Shrivas, who lives in Delhi, is an engineer by profession. He came to know about his Facebook account being hacked when his friend called him and said, have you got the money? They didn’t understand anything. He said that I did not ask for any money, how much money did you put and who told. The person in front said that one thousand because he got a message from Facebook messenger that if you are stuck somewhere, then one thousand is needed immediately. He asked the number to which the money was transferred but when the call was made, that number did not exist. Jitesh is not the only person who is falling in this trap. At the same time, people are also informing others about the account being hacked on their Facebook wall when they come to know about it in time.
read this also – Big cyber attack on more than 1000 companies around the world including American IT firm Kaseya! Know how much loss
report on facebook page
Facebook has maintained a help page for such account hack cases. If you think that your account has been hacked, then you can go there and follow the step-by-step instructions to activate and secure it again. You can directly access the Facebook Help page by clicking on this link – https://en-in.facebook.com/help/
How to find hacking
If you see these things, your account may have been hacked.
- Your email and password have changed.
- Your name and birthday date have changed.
- A friend request has been sent to people you don’t know.
- Messages have been sent that you did not send.
- Having a post that you did not create.
read this also- Hyundai’s big decision! Its compact SUV Venue closed in India, know the details
never do this
If you want to avoid becoming a victim of such hackers, then you need to keep some things in mind…
- When you login to your account, enter the password carefully and keep it secure. Do not use open WiFi as it can easily lead to hacking.
- Avoid putting us birthday dates on Facebook. Doing this can create trouble for you, because many of us users also keep our date of birth as a password. In such a situation, hackers easily hack users’ accounts. Not only this, many times hackers can also access the bank account after getting this date.
- Do not put mobile number on Facebook. This may endanger the security of the user. Suppose you also want to do this, then use the ‘Only Me’ settings for this, so that no one will know what your mobile number is.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.