According to the report of The Sun, 62-year-old Bernardo Alvarez was a snake expert. He claimed that he was ‘immune’ to snake venom. Saying this he had picked up a cobra and was trying to kiss. He took the cobra a little too close to his mouth and during this time the cobra bit his tongue. Alvarez fell there and started moaning in pain. By the time he was taken to the hospital, he had died.
Shocking Discovery: Workers were digging in the hope of treasure, suddenly the pit vomited 20 thousand dead bodies
one of the most venomous snakes
According to The Sun’s report, Alvarez’s sister told that an attempt was made to save her brother, but the venom of the northern Philippe cobra was very strong. According to Health Officer Dr. Ana de Gazman, Alvarez was paralyzed by snake venom. Due to this he could not breathe and his heart stopped.
Space Travel: Bought a space ticket for Rs 2 billion, now in the name of going I said – I don’t have time
The target of poison can be applied up to 3 meters away
The average length of the northern Philippe cobra is 1 meter. They can be up to 1.6 meters long. These snakes can target poison up to 3 meters away. Their bite causes headache, dizziness, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea and difficulty in breathing. It can die within 30 minutes of becoming a victim. These cobras usually eat frogs and rats. Sometimes other snakes also make their diet.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.