Jaipur. Not only the Rajasthan Government, but North Western Railway (NWR) has also made complete preparations regarding the exam of REET-2021 so that the candidates going to take the exam do not face any kind of problem. For the convenience of the candidates, temporary increase of coaches has been done in 26 regular special train services on different routes. The candidates will be able to travel in these additional railway coaches till the examination is over. NWR is making every effort to reduce the load of roadways and other public transport. Along with running trains for REET, Railways has also released their time table.
According to NWR’s CPRO Shashi Kiran, most of the candidates appearing in the exam are youths who use smart phones. They can easily get unreserved tickets using the UTS Mobile Ticketing App. Apart from this, 5 percent bonus is also provided to the passengers on recharge in the UTS mobile ticket app. QR code facility is available at total 108 railway stations including 23 in Ajmer Division, 22 in Bikaner Division, 21 in Jodhpur Division and 42 in Jaipur Division of North Western Railway.
Coaches have been increased in these rail services
01. In train number 02459/02460 Jodhpur-Indore-Jodhpur special train service, temporary increase of 2 second ordinary class coaches is being done from Jodhpur on 27.09.21 and from Indore on 28.09.21.
02. In train number 04801/04802, Jodhpur-Indore-Jodhpur special train service is being temporarily increased from Jodhpur on 27.09.21 and from Indore on 28.09.21 to 2 second ordinary class coaches.
03. In train number 04881/04882 Barmer-Munabao-Barmer special train service, 2 second ordinary class coaches have been increased from 24.09.21 to 27.09.21.
04. In Train No. 04844/04843 Barmer-Jodhpur-Barmer Special train service from 24.09.21 to 27.09.21, 2 Second Ordinary Class Coaches will be increased.
05. In Train No. 09708/09707 Sri Ganganagar-Bandra Terminus-Sriganganagar Special, temporary increase of 1 Second Sleeper Class Coach is being done from Sriganganagar on 24.09.21 & 25.09.21 and from Bandra Terminus on 26.09.21 & 27.09.21.
06. Temporary increase of 01 Second Sleeper and 01 Second Ordinary Class Coaches in Train No. 02994 Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Special Train from Udaipur City on 26.09.21.
07. Train No. 02488 Delhi Sarai-Bikaner Special train service has been augmented with 1 Second Sleeper and 1 Second Ordinary Class Coach from Delhi Sarai on 27.09.21.
08. In train number 09666/09665 Udaipur City-Khajuraho-Udaipur City special train service, temporary increase of 2 Second Sleeper and 2 Second Ordinary Class coaches is being done from Udaipur City on 26.09.21 and from Khajuraho on 28.09.21.
09. In train number 09711/09712 Jaipur-Bhopal-Jaipur special train service, temporary increase of 2 second ordinary class coaches is being done from Jaipur on 24.09.21 and 26.09.21 and from Bhopal on 25.09.21 and 27.09.21.
10. Train No. 09715/09716 Jaipur – Gomti Nagar (Lucknow) – Jaipur Special Train will leave Jaipur on 26.09.21 & 28.09.21 and Gomti Nagar (Lucknow) on 27.09.21 & 29.09.21 with 2 Second Sleeper Class Coaches. Temporary increase of
11. In Train No. 09717/09718 Jaipur-Daulatpur Chowk-Jaipur Special, one second sleeper class temporary coach has been extended from Jaipur on 26.09.21 and from Daulatpur Chowk on 27.09.21.
12. In train number 04707/04708 Bikaner-Dadar-Bikaner special train service, temporary increase of 1 second sleeper class coach is being done from Bikaner on 26.09.21 and from Dadar on 27.09.21.
13. Train No. 02458/02457 Bikaner-Delhi Sarai-Bikaner Special Train Service has been augmented with 1 Second Sleeper Class Coach from Bikaner on 26.09.21 and from Delhi Sarai on 28.09.21.
14. In Train No. 02443/02444 Delhi Sarai-Jodhpur-Delhi Sarai Special train service, 1 second Sleeper Class coach is being temporarily increased from Delhi Sarai on 27.09.21 and from Jodhpur on 28.09.21.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.