New Delhi. The used car market is a very lucrative market that gives people a chance to make the idea of owning a car a reality. Similarly, for people looking to sell their used cars to make way for new ones, the market is of great help. However, many buyers and sellers are still not aware of the transfer process. It is very important to transfer the ownership and change the name in the registration certificate after reselling the old car. Because it ensures that the vehicle and all legal and other liabilities related to it are transferred to the new buyer. If you also want to know more about this process, read on for more details.
This information is important to know
– If you are selling your old car or buying a used car then you must transfer it through RTO. Only after that you will be the actual owner of the old car.
– On the other hand, if the ownership is to be given from one city to another within the state, then for this, by filling Form 30 along with the transfer application, it has to be applied to the local RTO office within 14 days.
– On the other hand, in inter-state cases, these days last for 45 days.
Also read: Bharat Vehicle Series: Step-by-Step Know How To Apply For BH Series, Here’s How To Benefit
Car ownership costs so much – For getting a car transfer, you can be charged 300 to 2000 thousand rupees as a fee in the RTO office.
Follow this process before transferring ownership
– Make sure to check the notary agreement, sale details like mode of payment, certificate, insurance and condition of the car.
– Fill all the documents completely and submit them to the registration authorities
– Get NOC from Original Registration Authority
– Now the buyer has to pay the transfer fee to the new RTO
Also Read: Upcoming Yamaha R15M Spotted At Bike Dealers, Know How It Is
Documents required to transfer ownership
– Form 29
– Form 30
– registration certificate
– Certificate of Insurance
– Certificate in Pollution Control (PUC)
– Chassis and engine pencil print
– Proof of date of birth of the buyer
– Address proof
– pan card
– rc. book
– passport size photo
– buyer’s undertaking
– Certificate of Tax Clearance
NOC from the registering authority
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.