New Delhi. In view of the convenience of rail passengers, it has been decided by the Railways to temporarily add additional coaches in 5 pairs of special trains. With the addition of additional coaches in these special trains, passengers will get more berth facility. All these trains operate between different cities of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Delhi. Passengers coming to these states will get a big benefit after adding additional berths in the trains.
According to Lieutenant Shashi Kiran, Chief Public Relations Officer of North Western Railway, keeping in mind the convenience of passengers and additional passenger traffic, temporary increase of coaches is being done in these 05 trains.
1. Temporary increase of 01 second sleeper class coach is being done from Bikaner in train number 02487, Bikaner-Delhi Sarai Rohilla special train service on 23rd September.
read this also: Indian Railways: Now RPF jawans will have to tell before duty, how much cash is in the pocket, the order of the Ministry of Railways
2. In Train No. 02993, Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Udaipur Special train service, there is a temporary increase of 01 Second Sleeper Class Coach from Delhi Sarai Rohilla on 23.09.21.
3. Temporary increase of 01 second sleeper class coach is being done in train number 02994, Udaipur – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Special train service from Udaipur on 24.09.21.
4. Train No. 02488, Delhi Sarai Rohalla – Bikaner Special Train Service is being temporarily augmented with 01 Second Sleeper Class Coach from Delhi Sarai Rohilla on 25th September.
5. In train number 09666/09665, Udaipur-Khajuraho-Udaipur special train service, there is a temporary increase of 01 second sleeper class coach from Udaipur on 24th September and Khajuraho on 26th September.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.