Amazon App Quiz September 3, 2021. E-commerce company Amazon brings a daily quiz for its users, in which you can win big prize money by answering the questions asked. This quiz is only available on Amazon App and for this you have to download Amazon App on your phone. Even today this quiz has started and after winning it you can win 5 thousand rupees. Users will have to use the Amazon app to take part in this quiz. Let us tell you that this daily quiz starts at 12 pm and continues till 12 pm.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 5 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
Also read- Twitter Update: Derogatory language will be curbed, safety mode feature is being tested
1. Question- In 2021, Bashar al-Assad was sworn in as the president of which country for the fourth time?
2. Question- For the first time, astronomers have uncovered evidence of water vapor in the atmosphere of Ganymede, one of the moons of which planet?
3. Question- Delhi University recently introduced ‘Bangabandhu Chair’ to foster better understanding of developments in which country?
4. Question- What is the order of these insects known as?
5. Question- How many floors does this iconic skyscraper in the US have?
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.