Amazon App Quiz September 2, 2021. E-commerce company Amazon brings a daily quiz for its users, in which you can win big prize money by answering the questions asked. This quiz is only available on Amazon App and for this you have to download Amazon App on your phone. Even today this quiz has started and after winning it you can win 50 thousand rupees. Users will have to use the Amazon app to take part in this quiz. Let us tell you that this daily quiz starts at 12 pm and continues till 12 pm.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 50 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- Which Country’s New Stealth Jet Has Been Dubbed “Checkmate”?
2. Question- Amrabad Tiger Reserve, India’s Second-Largest Tiger Reserve, Is Located In Which State?
3. Question- In July 2021, Sher Bahadur Deuba Was Sworn In As The Prime Minister Of Which Asian Country?
4. Question- Which Of These Animals Were Not The First Passengers Of This Ride?
5. Question- Which Asian Country That Is Home To The Tallest Indoor Waterfall Is Shown Here?
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.