Amazon App Quiz August 23, 2021. E-commerce company Amazon brings a daily quiz for its users, in which you can win big prize money by answering the questions asked. This quiz is only available on Amazon App and for this you have to download Amazon App on your phone. Even today this quiz has started and after winning it you can win 20 thousand rupees. Users will have to use the Amazon app to take part in this quiz. Let us tell you that this daily quiz starts at 12 pm and continues till 12 pm.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 20 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- Which Comedian Hosted The 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony?
Answer- Trevor Noah
2. Question- Which country recently launched a new bullet train, that runs 3,000m above sea level with an automated oxygen supply?
3. Question- Milkha Singh’s wife Nirmal Saini, who passed away in June 2021, captained India in which sport?
4. Question- This is the world’s largest single structure made of which living organism?
Answer- Coral Polyps
5. Question- What does this flag represent?
Answer- LGBTQ Pride
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.